Monday 3 February 2014

Calamity jane update!

Hi guys! So as the lead of Calamity Jane, I thought I'd let you know how we're getting on, as showtime draws nearer and nearer!

So we have rehearsed the whole show at this stage which is brilliant and all songs are covered of course! I'm having so much fun rehearsing; singing, acting and dancing. I'm really getting into the character now and i'm enjoying it :)

We've started trying on costumes which was so fun, some of them were really funny because they were frilly but they'll look so cool on stage. Also the drag costume was by far the funniest! If you wanna know what that's all about, make sure to get your ticket to Calamity Jane in the GAA in the school reception! :)

Tomorrow we're going around to all the local primary schools in costume to sing and dance and tell them what the musical is about. I'm really looking forward to that, it should be great fun :)

Here's the song Calamity and Katie sing after a bit of pampering!


Anyway, that's all for now, I shall let you know how I get on tomorrow,

Stay tuned for all the craic and pictures!

Lauren :)

No comments:

Post a Comment