Wednesday 5 March 2014

Gymnastics!

Yesterday we did our first P.E. class of gymnastics in Excel Gymnastics for 2 hours. I did gymnastics for over 7 years there as a child so it brought back great memories. We warmed up with some exercises and did the splits and then did some  jumping and tumbling exercises. After that was the vault which was a lot of fun. I even flipped off the vault! (into mats of course). Then we did some balance work on the beam which was good and then chin ups and beats on the barres.

Source
How we looked doing our exercises ;)

Its the next day and my shoulders and arms are pretty stiff from the push ups and chin ups as I'm not used to that kinda work (#chickenarms ;p ) but it was so worth it I had a great time and cant wait for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment