Wednesday 9 April 2014

Junior Spider Awards!

As you may have noticed, my blog has been shortlisted for an Eircom Junior Spider award! It is shortlisted under Best Project. This means I get to go to Google's  European Headquarters in Dublin on the 29th of April! Im sure there will plenty of exciting things happening there so I'll be sure to keep you posted on that. I will be going with Eilis, who's blog was also nominated under best concept and also Mrs L and some of the girls from Radio TY, as we have also been nominated for an award for our TY Radio blog: www.radioty.blogspot.ie. I was so happy to be shortlisted and to have another classmate shortlisted also is fantastic! (Go Tabei! :p) And then to have Radio TY up for an award is great too as I have been involved with that from the start and I think its a really great idea. Best of luck to everyone who is up for an award; check out the shortlist here for some really cool blogs.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment