Thursday 5 December 2013

Keeping you posted.

Hey guys! Just an update on what we have been up to in school, besides the trips etc. So every week we get an hour and twenty minutes of ZUMBA which I absolutely love. Its great exercise and it doesn't even feel like it. Its a great alternative to heading to the gym!

Source

Lately we have all been really busy preparing for the musical, with rehearsals three times a week. Its been super busy but I'm really enjoying it. We are also preparing for the launch on Friday night, hope to see you all there for a taster of what to expect. Here's another of the songs from the musical :)

                           


I have just finished my fantastic time at the Chemistry Department in NUIM. I am really going to miss going there every Wednesday as I learnt so much and enjoyed every week. The people there were so kind and friendly and made me feel part of the team. Myself and Sophie did our work experience there together and we both enjoyed it so much. We got to do plenty of experiments and helped out at the science night also which was fun. Anyone with an interest in chemistry, like myself, would absolutely love work experience there and I would highly recommend it.

Source
Anyway, hopefully those of you in the school can come to the launch tomorrow night at 8! Thanks guys!

Lauren:)




No comments:

Post a Comment